We offer the best NEMT Fleet Auto Insurance Programs in Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee & Virginia (888) 287-3449.
Many people ask us everyday, just what is NEMT Fleet Insurance? Well the simple answer is Non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) insurance is a type of for-hire livery insurance coverage designed to protect business vehicles and its owners and drivers from liability claims used to transport patients to medical appointments on a pre-arranged basis. It also ensures the clients transported will be “made whole” should they be injured in an insured vehicle.
We invite you to learn more about our customized insurance solutions for NEMT fleets, hospital fleets, ambulance fleets, and a wide variety of medical offices.
Through all the last 32 years of growth at our multi-state agency, the one important belief of quality customer service remains. In addition our commitment to unparalleled value by providing transportation for hire companies with multiple choices of the highest quality and affordable coverage from the finest insurance companies available. Last but not least is our acclaimed personalized service with amazing speed and attention to detail.
A Small Sampling of NEMT Fleet Coverages Available.
- NEMT Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Fixed-Route Public Transit
- Demand-Response Public Transit
- Social Service Agencies with Transit
- Nursing Homes and Retirement Communities
- Taxi Operations
- Wheelchair and Stretcher Transportation
- Elderly and/or Handicapped Passenger Transportation
Most Popular Coverages.
- Bodily Injury Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Uninsured / Under insured Motorist Coverage
- Physical Damages (Comp and Collision)
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions
- And much more.
Get help now and get insured in GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN & VA