Expanded coverage’s available for these classes of business:
• Arts & Culture • Community Association • Cyber Liability • Employment Practices Liability • Houses of Worship • Medical Providers Employment Practices • Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions • Non-Profit Directors & Officers Liability • Property Managers Professional Liability • Specialty Non-Profit • Technology Professionals • Youth Sports Commercial Lines Products: • 1-4 Family Dwellings • Apartments • Artisans (Many Classes) • Beauty/Nail Salon/Barber Shop • Builder’s Risk • Commercial Excess/Umbrella • Concessionaire/Vendor • Contractor’s Equipment • Convenience Stores/Deli/Grocery • Fitness Centers • Janitorial Services • Land Leased to Others • Laundromats • Lawn Care • Lessor’s Risk Only • Liquor Stores • Main Street Mercantile • Office Product • Residential Condominium Units Owners • Restaurants • Special Events • Specialty Training Schools • The Long Shot (Hole in One Coverage) • Big Rig Truckers Commercial Auto and General Liability • Vacant Building • Vacant Land.
Business owners call now for quick commercial insurance help (855) 820-8321
Insurance Programs for Fleet Vehicle Owners
For over four decades, fleet vehicle owners have been able to turn to Insurance Programs to help them understand their fleet insurance requirements. With the help of our fleet specialists, business owners can ensure that their fleets are properly insured to meet state and federal regulations, while also saving money on their insurance premiums.
At Insurance Programs, we understand that fleet owners have unique needs when it comes to their insurance needs. That’s why we specialize in providing tailored insurance solutions that meet the requirements of any fleet. With our comprehensive insurance programs, fleet owners can rest assured that they are adequately protected while also taking advantage of the best rates available.
What Does Fleet Insurance Cover?
Fleet insurance is a type of business insurance policy that is designed to provide coverage for a company’s fleet of vehicles. This type of insurance can cover a variety of vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks, and other motorized vehicles.
When it comes to fleet insurance, coverage typically includes:
• Liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage
• Physical damage coverage for the vehicles in your fleet
• Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection
• Personal injury protection
• Medical payments coverage
• Comprehensive coverage
• Collision coverage
• Towing and labor coverage
• Rental reimbursement coverage
• And more
Benefits of Fleet Insurance
Having fleet insurance provides a variety of benefits, including:
• Ensuring that all of your vehicles are properly insured and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Providing financial protection for your business in the event of an accident or other incident.
• Offering affordable rates with the help of our fleet specialists.
• Allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business rather than worrying about insurance.
How Our Fleet Specialists Can Help You
At Insurance Programs, we have a team of experienced fleet specialists who are dedicated to helping you understand your insurance needs and find the best coverage for your fleet.
Our fleet specialists can:
• Evaluate your fleet’s insurance needs and recommend the most appropriate coverage.
• Work with you to find the most cost-effective insurance rates.
• Help you identify any potential gaps in your coverage and provide solutions to fill them.
• Assist you with filing any necessary paperwork or applications.
• Provide guidance on any changes in state or federal regulations.
• And more
Getting the Right Coverage for Your Fleet
At Insurance Programs, we understand the importance of getting the right coverage for your fleet. That’s why we take the time to understand your unique needs and provide tailored solutions that meet those needs.
Our team of experienced fleet specialists will work with you to identify the most appropriate coverage for your fleet and ensure that you are adequately protected. We are committed to providing the best possible coverage at the most competitive rates, so you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for your money.
Contact Us for a Quote
At Insurance Programs, we are dedicated to helping fleet vehicle owners understand their insurance needs and find the coverage that best meets those needs. If you are in need of fleet insurance, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote. Our team of experienced fleet specialists will work with you to find the most cost-effective coverage and ensure that you are adequately protected.
Back to NEMT Fleet Insurance Homepage for Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia companies. We proudly sell and service Progressive Fleet Insurance, National Indemnity Fleet Insurance and Berkshire Hathaway Fleet Insurance and several other companies in sixteen states.